May 02, 2005
I decided, here, it's about me. I'm too proud to give him a call. That's what I've been telling everyone. Erm, everyone who knows what happened. That, is actually, just 3 'everyone's.
Thinking back, I got to admit I might not quite know what exactly I'm trying to arrive at when I said what I said. I said it's better to be friends. I thought that would make things more clear cut and more open. Now, it seems like the former has been realised but not the latter. So, what exactly was I thinking about?
It's funny, isn't it? When you say something and then what happened as a result of what you said is not exactly what you expected to happen and then suddenly, you realise maybe there were a lot of things you didn't spell out clearly enough. Then again, maybe you did. Just that, why do you keep changing your mind? Except, actually it's not 'you'; it's 'I'.
He will probably read this. But, ahh, what the heck, here, it's about ME.
p.s. Me, who's trying to while away time, braindead but trying to keep my digestive fluid flowing. I would probably end up thinking 'why the hell did I blog about that?' tomorrow. haha...
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 01:51